At Friendly Paws Littles, we put the well-being of our dog boarding guests first. In order to achieve this, we firmly believe that dogs should have ample opportunities for exercise and socialization. That’s why we provide our overnight boarders with extensive playtime and socialization in our fenced-in play areas. Additionally, on inclement weather days, our indoor play area offers a safe and fun space for your pup to enjoy. For those who prefer solitude, we offer a separate, gated area where they can soak up the fresh air without interacting with other playgroups. Finally, at the end of a fun-filled day, we understand the importance of rest and relaxation. That’s why we ensure our guests receive just that.
Dog Boarding Amenities
To ensure your pup’s utmost comfort during their dog boarding stay, we offer several amenities:
- Each dog is assigned their own individual space, providing a peaceful and restful night’s sleep
- Boarders enjoy up to three meals a day, tailored to their feeding routine at home
- We provide food and water bowls for each dog
- Every dog is given a raised cot bed and/or blankets unless otherwise noted by the owner
What To Bring
Here are some things we recommend you bring to make your pet’s stay with us feel like a home away from home:
- A blanket or pillow to help your pet feel more comfortable and at ease
- Any treats or toys your dog would love to have in their kennel space
- Enough food for the duration of the stay, labeled and stored in air-tight containers
- Any medications your pet needs, in the original, veterinarian-issued container, along with detailed instructions
Please note: if your pet requires medication, it’s important that all medication names and information are visible and clear, so our staff can reference them should any issues arise.
At Friendly Paws, we are committed to making sure your pup has a happy and enjoyable stay!
Dog Boarding Tips and Reminders
- Provide proof of vaccinations at the time of the boarding request. Reservation requests will not be processed without current vaccination records on file. Please make sure your dog’s Bordetella vaccination has been updated within the last six months.
- To minimize any upset stomachs, avoid feeding your pet in the hours leading up to drop-off, as being in a new environment can be stressful.
- Allow for extra time on the day of drop-off so that we can go over all necessary information to make your pet’s stay as comfortable as possible. Please inform us of any behavior or medical problems your pet may have, such as:
- Separation anxiety
- Behavioral issues
- As a pet owner, you are financially responsible for any veterinary care that may be required for your pet during their stay with us. Any information that may help us care for your pet is important.
- Your pup can be pampered during their stay with one of our full service grooming options.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, we reserve the right to deny boarding/daycare to any dog showing aggressive behaviors upon check-in.
We want to make sure that your dog has a safe and comfortable stay with us, and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us achieve that.
Daily Routine For Overnight Boarding Dogs
At Friendly Paws Littles, we strive to provide your pup with a comfortable routine that feels just like home.
To achieve this, our attentive staff arrives early in the morning to let all of our guests out for a potty break before serving breakfast in each pup’s suite. Additionally, social dogs have plenty of opportunities to interact with new friends during doggie daycare which is included with your boarding fee.
With designated playgroups, there’s a group for everyone, and for those who prefer to be alone, we have separate areas available. Our main priority is to keep your dog out of their suite as much as possible, providing plenty of outdoor space for playing or indoor rooms for lounging.