At Friendly Paws LITTLES, we understand how stressful it can be for a cat to be in an environment with dogs and lots of noise. This is why we have established a CATS ONLY entrance into our building, so your cat does not have to encounter any unnecessary stressors.
Every cat boarding with us will individually get to spend time out of their cat condo to enjoy our scratching posts, toys, lots of love from our staff and to watch out the windows!
- All guests enjoy up to 3 meals a day that is consistent with their feeding routine at home.
- We provide food and water bowls for each guest.
- Every cat is given an individual suite with a private litter box.
What should you bring from home?
- Any treats or toys for your cat to have in his/her cat condo
- Enough food for the duration of the stay (please label and put in air-tight containers)
- Any medications that need to be administered
Please note: If you provide medications that are not in their original, veterinarian issued container, detailed instructions MUST accompany the medication provided for your cat. Please ensure all medication names and information is visible and clear, so staff can reference should there be any issues.